- Supported and Endorsed by Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, National e-Governance Plan and Small & Business Development Chamber of India.
Mumbai, May 25, 2014: IT stalwarts from across industries who recognise the Power of Cloud Computing, are gearing to get convened with the latest industry trends at the 2nd Edition of the “Global High on Cloud” Summit, being organised by Business Excellence, in Mumbai on the 28th and 29th May, 2014. http://www.theglobalhighoncloudsummit.com/.
This invigorating conference program will explore, evaluate and highlight the compelling needs of businesses to migrate on to the cloud platforms. CIOs, CTOs, Communications professionals, Networking specialists, Business Managers and Developers from across BFSI, Infrastructure Companies, Chemical & Pharmaceuticals, Engineering, FMCG, Manufacturing, Automobiles, IT would participate at the Summit.
“Looking into the demand of next level computing among the industry peers and the buzz of cloud computing, we were bound to create a platform that promotes cloud technology. Since this technology promises enhanced computing capabilities with minimal resource utilization, industry stewards are readily looking towards implementing cloud as a tool to increase efficiency. We, at BE Summits are working towards creating a platform which is one its kind and will benefit our partners in having newer ways of adapting new technologies and doing better businesses.” says Abner Oswin Francis, CEO of BE Summits.
Summit Highlights -
· Discover- The market trends & implementation guidelines.
· Security Concerns - Performance stats on the application, Unified ontology of Cloud Computing, Cloud Scalability, Controls & compliance.
· Big Data Cloud Computing- Big Data is a relatively new phenomenon. As with any new adoption, the adoption of big data depends on the tangible benefits it provides to Business.
· Mobile Cloud Computing- The analysis of the impact of mobile computing on the various services, Mobile cloud computing gives new company chances for mobile network providers.
The Summit is also supported by Vision Solutions, Actian, Seagate, Softlayer, Shivaami Corporation, Attune, Deflytics. Expecting speakers and attendees from Cyber Law Consulting, Hero Motocorp Ltd, Hewlett Packard, Forbes Marshal Group of Companies, BSE India, Softlayer, an IBM Company, Attune Technologies, Reliance Capital Consumer Finance, Mumbai International Airport, OTIS Elevator Company Ltd, ICICI.
With this perspective, BE Summits ensures a quality knowledge sharing forum along with an appropriate essence of business opportunities to benefit a competitive organization. Drawing participation from technology pioneers, this forum is the most talked about event of 2014 which is based on implications & application of cloud technology.
About BE Su