New Delhi: Foodhall announces the launch of its new store Foodhall@ DLF Place, Saket. The store boasts of a variety of choices for food lovers and brings aboard a whole new world of flavors and tastes.
Foodhall targets the well- traveled urban Indian consumers, who love to experiment with global cuisine and promises to expose customers to the finer nuances of food. This premium food destination by Future Group is an ultimate paradise for connoisseurs and enthusiasts of good food and good taste.
Spread over 5,000 square feet area, this tastefully curated food retail chain is a one – stop shop offering novel concepts from around the world under its arcade. Indian flavors aesthetically blended with flavors from the west, certainly makes this specialty store a gastronomical delight. This is the sixth Foodhall store in India after Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bengaluru and Pune.
Foodhall offers an assortment of fresh and packaged foods and covers international and pan-Indian cuisine. From avocados from South America and over 60 varieties of cheese to freshly made authentic breads by in house chefs, Foodhall has an exhaustive range to offer.
Well stocked in fresh produce, dairy and packaged foods, this food enthusiasts’ hub boasts of an extensive frozen section and a good delicatessen selling cheese and poultry. One can also choose from their impressive array of breads, snacks, desserts and savories, both Indian and international.
Keeping in mind the day to day needs Foodhall offers a huge variety of staples, dry fruits and organic food items. With its wide array of offerings the store certainly proves to be the ultimate foodies indulgence store offering the curious and passionate foodie something new each time.
Foodhall also caters to all the dining and cooking needs of customers with an array of kitchen appliances and accessories.
Living up to its image of being innovative and offering a world class experience under its arcade this new store has come up with an exclusive seating area called the Foodhall Deli. Foodhall Deli, is the first of its kind café space at any food retail outlet with an elaborate menu offering in house blended coffees, meals, salads, sandwiches, savories and pastries, etc.
Live Counters with a café style seating serving freshly cooked food, ASA spice station offering a selection of over 150 rare and exotic spices and herbs from all over the world and Chado Tea Bar are the highlights of Foodhall@ DLF Place. This heaven for food lovers has mastered everything to do with Food: Variety, Specialty and Experience.
Foodhall @ DLF Place’s carefully designed palette will offer the following:
· International and Pan Indian Cuisine
· In-house Bakery & Patisserie
· Asa Spice Counter -A range of spices sourced from all over the world in association with a Denmark based spice Specialist Company called ASA. The Spice Bar will offer a specialized service for grinding and making your own blends.
· Demo Station -Live cooking session by the chefs everyday & special cookery workshop to be conducted periodically by celeb chefs & industry experts for hands on learning
· Tea Bar by Chado Teas from LA
· A dedicated non-vegetarian section with a range of fresh and frozen offerings
· The store also has a wine and beer section enabling the end customer meets all what he wishes to satisfy his/her taste buds under one roof
· Fresh Cheese imported from all over the world
· A dedicated Paneer section offering a vast variety
· Mezze platters, Mexican platters and Antipasti platters
· A range of fresh Antipasti brought in from the Middle East
· Fresh local as well as exotics fruits & vegetables imported from all over the world
· Health Conscious Food
· Exotic and Indian F&V section including potted herbs
· A dedicated section catering to dining & cooking needs well equipped with a range of kitchen tools & accessories
· Gifting & Entertainment Solutions
Foodhall with its array of exclusive offerings and an inviting environment with wooden décor, warm lights and food visuals coupled with superior customer service and innovative display of food promises to create a complete sensory experience which will ensure an experiential, solutions oriented and most pleasurable shopping experience.